Your Local Neighborhood Spotlight – Noble Square / West Town
Looking for some sweet new digs? Look no further than this awesome condo at 716 N Throop St in Noble Square / West Town, a thriving neighborhood adjacent to West Loop and Wicker Park. Noble Square and West Town offer some of the city’s finest dining options and boutique shopping, and are walkable to major transportation lines such as the Chicago bus and the Chicago Blue Line.
- 716 N Throop 2R – 1 bed / 1 bath condo with den space. Offers a common rooftop deck and a private balcony for the ultimate outdoor cityscape experience.
- Flo – Jonesing for some Southwestern style brunch? This is your spot! Incredible breakfast burritos, huevos rancheros, and more!
- RR #1 – The holy grail of cool knick knacks and home goods. A fantastic collection of unique jewelry, candles, soaps, and so much more!
- Lost Girls Vintage – Are you a lover of all things vintage? This chic and inspired collection is your new go to spot for vintage shopping.
- Beauty Bar – What better way to celebrate the end of a pandemic than dancing the night away while sipping martinis and getting a manicure? Welcome to Beauty Bar! An eclectic nightclub that hosts manicurists and world class DJs
Temporarily closed but plans to re-open in 2021.
Photo by Liz Lawrence on Unsplash